| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bayramaly in April is somewhat warm at 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.3 °C (77.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.5 °C (52.7 °F).
- In April the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 13.8 °C (24.8 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat parched. A paltry 27mm (1.1in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:33 long and the longest day is 13:41 long with an average length of 13:08.
Check the distance to and compare the Bayramaly April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Bayramaly, Turkmenistan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Bayramaly:
- Tamdy-Bulak, Russia - 504.5 kms (313.5 miles) NNE
- Samarkand, Uzbekistan - 471.7 kms (293.1 miles) ENE
- Charjew, Turkmenistan - 206.1 kms (128.1 miles) NE
- Repetek, Turkmenistan - 138.6 kms (86.1 miles) NE
- Bajsun, Uzbekistan - 445.1 kms (276.6 miles) E
- Charshangngy, Turkmenistan - 338 kms (210 miles) E
- Termez, Russia - 454.5 kms (282.4 miles) E
- Mazar-E-Sharif, Afghanistan - 455.7 kms (283.2 miles) E
- Sheberghan, Afghanistan - 329.9 kms (205 miles) ESE
- Maimana, Afghanistan - 295.4 kms (183.6 miles) SE
- Kushka, Turkmenistan - 258 kms (160.3 miles) S
- Qalai Naw, Afghanistan - 301 kms (187 miles) SSE
- Herat, Afghanistan - 376.2 kms (233.8 miles) S
- Chakhcharan, Afghanistan - 531.2 kms (330.1 miles) SSE