| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bayramaly in January is very cool at 2.4 °C (36.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.4 °C (47.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in January is 10.4 °C (18.7 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat parched. A paltry 29mm (1.1in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 9:36 long and the longest day is 10:14 long with an average length of 9:52.
Check the distance to and compare the Bayramaly January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Bayramaly, Turkmenistan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Bayramaly:
- Tamdy-Bulak, Russia - 504.5 kms (313.5 miles) NNE
- Samarkand, Uzbekistan - 471.7 kms (293.1 miles) ENE
- Charjew, Turkmenistan - 206.1 kms (128.1 miles) NE
- Repetek, Turkmenistan - 138.6 kms (86.1 miles) NE
- Bajsun, Uzbekistan - 445.1 kms (276.6 miles) E
- Charshangngy, Turkmenistan - 338 kms (210 miles) E
- Termez, Russia - 454.5 kms (282.4 miles) E
- Mazar-E-Sharif, Afghanistan - 455.7 kms (283.2 miles) E
- Sheberghan, Afghanistan - 329.9 kms (205 miles) ESE
- Maimana, Afghanistan - 295.4 kms (183.6 miles) SE
- Kushka, Turkmenistan - 258 kms (160.3 miles) S
- Qalai Naw, Afghanistan - 301 kms (187 miles) SSE
- Herat, Afghanistan - 376.2 kms (233.8 miles) S
- Chakhcharan, Afghanistan - 531.2 kms (330.1 miles) SSE